Yorkshire Veterinary Hospital
Providing Compassionate Pet Care for Over 30 Years in the Colorado Springs Area
Yorkshire Veterinary Hospital offers excellent veterinary medicine, surgery, and dentistry. Our doctors respect, listen to, and care for clients, patients, and team members. Our goal is to always provide the finest veterinary care to pets and to be kind, compassionate, and considerate to their owners.
Yorkshire Veterinary Hospital has been a Colorado Springs animal hospital for over thirty years. The owners, husband and wife team, Dr. Scott Hamann and Dr. Corrina Hamann have dedicated their lives to helping owners and their pets by achieving veterinary excellence, which shines through in each exam and procedure.
Our animal hospital offers a comprehensive range of preventative, diagnostic and urgent care for the Colorado Springs area pets. We offer treatment for all breeds of dogs and cats and some pocket pets. Our veterinarians regularly perform routine pet wellness exams, vaccinations, spay or neuter procedures, complete dental care, surgery, chiropractic consultations, and pain management. We also have a veterinarian on-site to handle urgent care cases that come in during normal clinic business hours.
We are proud members of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), an organization that provides accreditation to only 15% of veterinary facilities in the United States and are an accredited Feline Friendly Practice.
Dr. Corrina and Scott Hamann
Colorado Springs Veterinarian | Yorkshire Veterinary Hospital | 719-598-3192
Our purpose is to provide the most advanced and compassionate veterinary care available and the highest quality customer service to improve the lives of the patients we serve and the people who love them.
1. Patient Care: We are committed to providing the highest level of patient care delivered with compassion.
2. Excellence: We work to exceed expectations in all aspects of our practice.
3. Team Work: We strive for an exceptional work environment in which all team members are valued and excel in their work. We aim for excellent communication in a caring family environment.
4. Education: We will increase and share our knowledge so we can be better tomorrow than we are today.
5. Community Service: We regularly give back to our community.